Call Me Foxi

What can I say? I am crazy about Japanese and Korean Pop Culture. Simply mad about Mangas, Animes and Dramas - with movies and music thrown in for good measure (grins).

Have been ever since I was 15; and trust me, that was a long, long time ago.

I am not a Japanese nor a Korean native speaker, but somehow Doramas and Halyus (and other JK related entertainment modules) just fascinate me.

Not only from their story telling aspect but also the integrated marketing that the two nations have put into the industry as whole - marrying music, movies, dramas and other creative media to the nation's tourism sphere.

Though I have to admit that the Japanese Pop Culture paved the way to the Asian entertainment super stardom, the Koreans are following suit pretty fast and have even taken away the top spot from their friendly rival in certain aspects.

I am not including the Chinese entertainment industry into the equation, because we know definitely which way the scale will tilt, should that be the case.

I have been raving and ranting JK pop to anyone and everyone who would listen. But with the raising popularity of the virtual world, I am saving my physical family and friend's the agony of listening and even experiencing my obsession.

Instead, I am turning towards those who tend to appreciate similar things within the virtual realm; and that is YOU.

So, here's to the weird and wonderful world of JK pop and may we have many marvelous adventures together.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...